January 17, 2018
Welcome to our blog! As your local cosmetic dentist, we’re proud to make the smiles in Vienna and Tysons as beautiful and healthy as possible. Of course, before you entrust that winning grin of yours into our hands, you probably want to learn a bit more about our practice and the leader of our team, Dr. Alex Naini. Here are a few basics that you should know about us and the services we offer.
Dr. Naini is a friendly, compassionate dentist who is dedicated to the health and well-being of her patients. She enjoys, not just the science of dentistry, but also the art that is involved in her profession. She loves to help the folks who come into her office be excited about what they see in the mirror. As a member of the American Academy of Cosmetic Dentistry, the International Academy of Comprehensive Aesthetics, and the Academy of General Dentistry, she is well-qualified to transform and maintain your smile.
A few fun facts about Dr. Naini:
- She loves to travel and has done pro bono dental work in the Philippines and Nepal.
- Past and present members of the Washington Redskins rely on her to care for their teeth.
- One of the mouth guards she made was used in the World Series.
As your Vienna dentist, Dr. Naini offers a wide range of services, including:
- Cosmetic dentistry. Whether you just want to say goodbye to old stains or you’re ready for a complete smile makeover, we can help.
- Preventive dentistry. Through checkups, cleanings, mouth guards, and more, we can stop problems with your oral health before they become serious.
- Restorative dentistry. Crowns, bridges, implants, oh my! Whatever is amiss with your smile, we’ll strive to set it right.
- Crooked teeth are unattractive and unhealthy. With Invisalign or Instant Orthodontics, we can put them where they belong.
- Sleep apnea therapy. A custom oral appliance might be just what you need to sleep easier at night.
A Welcoming Atmosphere
We understand that going to your Tysons dentist can be a bit nerve wracking, which is why we do our best to make sure that the environment in our office is comfortable and welcoming. Actually, you might think that it is just as much of a spa as it is a dental practice. With comforts like paraffin treatments, cozy blankets, and a massage therapist on staff, we pull out all the stops to make you love your time with us.
You’ll love our people too. Dr. Naini and the caring and friendly staff love to work with patients of all ages and all types of backgrounds. Whether it is time for baby’s first dental visit or for a checkup on grandma’s implants, you can rely on us to offer personalized and compassionate care.
Are you ready to learn more?
If you would like to see for yourself how we can benefit you and your family, we invite you to come in and meet us. Whether you want a smile makeover or just a routine cleaning, we’re eager to cater to you. You can contact our office at 703-827-8270.
No comments yet.
RSS feed for comments on this post.
Sorry, the comment form is closed at this time.