Cosmetic Dentistry in Tysons
Transforming Tysons Smiles with Beautiful Teeth
A beautiful smile can do so much more for a person than simply make them look attractive. It can give them a true source of confidence they can pull from every day, giving them the strength to take on the world and live their life to the fullest. This is why our practice specializes in cosmetic dentistry in Tysons and surrounding areas. Dr. Alex Naini has actually trained at the prestigious Las Vegas Institute for cosmetic dentistry, so no matter what kind of smile you’re hoping to achieve, she can guarantee that it will look completely natural and make you feel spectacular.
Porcelain veneers are one of the most popular cosmetic treatments available today, and they’re also one of the most comprehensive. With just one procedure, we can:
- Instantly whiten your teeth
- Fix small chips and cracks
- Close obvious gaps
- Straighten slightly misaligned teeth
Each set of porcelain veneers is entirely custom-made, meaning they can give you everything from a minor touch-up to a complete smile makeover. It’s entirely up to you, and you can get them in as little as two visits.
Learn More about Porcelain Veneers
Direct Cosmetic Tooth Bonding
This is one of the quickest and easiest treatments in all of cosmetic dentistry, and we can use it to fix small chips, cracks, or gaps in your teeth. Dr. Naini will simply apply a composite resin material to your teeth and use it to sculpt away any imperfections. After you’ve approved the final look, she can quickly harden the resin with a curing light. This procedure can usually be completed in under an hour without the need for local anesthetic.
Learn More about Direct Bonding
Is your smile looking a bit dull and discolored lately? Want to make it truly shine again? With our professional teeth whitening treatments, we can guarantee you more dramatic and longer lasting results than anything you can pick up at the store. Not only will they make your smile look fantastic, but our treatments will also eliminate any post whitening sensitivity. In the end, you’ll have a pristinely white smile that you can’t wait to show off.
Learn More about Teeth-Whitening
If you have a tooth with a small chip or a shape that is unpleasing to the eye, tooth recontouring could be the answer to your problem. With this treatment, we can reshape a tooth so that it blends in better with the rest of your smile. In addition to enhancing your appearance, this procedure can also be used to improve the health and function of your smile as well, giving you the best of both worlds in just one appointment.
Learn More about Tooth Recontouring
Do you have a “gummy” smile, or do your teeth look a bit short and stubby? If so, it isn’t your teeth’s fault, it’s your gums! In order to give you that perfectly proportioned look, Dr. Naini can use a soft tissue laser to painlessly remove any excess gum tissue that is holding your smile back. She’ll gently shape it so that your teeth look fantastic, and thanks to the precision of the laser itself, this treatment will be quick, easy, and over before you know it.
Learn More about Gum Recontouring
If you’re dealing with multiple cosmetic flaws and think your teeth simply can’t be helped, we’re here to happily tell you that you’re wrong. With our smile makeover, we can completely revitalize your smile no matter what state it is in now. Dr. Naini will formulate a customized treatment plan that will combine multiple procedures to eliminate imperfections and give you a smile that truly shows the world who you are.
Learn More about Smile Makeovers
With our cosmetic services, our goal isn’t to give you a Hollywood-style, cookie-cutter smile-- it’s to give you the smile that brings out the very best in your natural appearance. Our team and cosmetic dentist will work with you to personalize your treatment so that when you see your new smile in the mirror for the first time, you’ll be truly blown away. To start getting the smile you’ve always wanted, simply contact our office today.
Understanding the Cost of Cosmetic Dentistry
You don't have to be rich or famous to turn the smile of your dreams into reality. Many factors affect the cost of cosmetic dentistry in Vienna, but Dr. Naini strives to keep a stunning smile within everyone's budget.
Which Cosmetic Dental Service Is Right for Me?
There are many options to address common aesthetic concerns, like stains, chips, or gaps. Since no two mouths or situations are identical, there's no flat fee for elective services. Your cosmetic dentist in Vienna will examine your mouth and learn more about your goals to determine which procedures are right for you, which may include:
- Porcelain Veneers: Bonding veneers to the front surfaces of the teeth visible when smiling can improve many imperfections using a minimally invasive procedure. Your results can last for a decade or longer with the correct care, like brushing and flossing.
- Cosmetic Tooth Bonding: A composite resin is shaded to the color of enamel to blend in with your tooth when fixing minor imperfections.
- Teeth Whitening: Surface and age-related stains can get up to 8 shades whiter, with results that can last for many months or years, depending on your aftercare routine.
- Tooth Recontouring: Tooth recontouring can make your teeth look shapely and proportionate.
- Gum Recontouring: A soft tissue laser sculpts the gum line and enhances the size of teeth, perfect for treating a gummy smile.
Your dentist will review all your options to make the best decision to fit your needs and budget.
Cosmetic Dentistry Can Be an Investment Worth Making
Cosmetic procedures are often associated with vanity, but there are endless benefits attributed to a beautiful smile. Not only will you look and feel your best, but others will view you as youthful, successful, and confident. A pleasing smile can attract potential employers, which can lead to new job opportunities. Some aesthetic issues can also affect your dental health. Correcting them can lead to healthier teeth and gums. You'll preserve your natural smile and reduce your long-term oral health expenses.
How to Make Cosmetic Dentistry Affordable
After creating a treatment plan, we will provide you with an estimate, and a member of our team will explain the fees. They’ll also discuss your payment options, which include:
- Traditional Payments: Our office accepts all traditional payment methods, including cash, personal checks, and credit cards.
- Dental Insurance: It is uncommon for dental insurance to pay for elective services unless they are medically necessary. Many cosmetic procedures provide restorative benefits, like dental bonding. Your dental benefits may cover certain aspects of your treatment, like your consultation or preliminary procedures. We will work on your behalf with your dental insurance to maximize any applicable coverage.
- Financing: We accept third-party financing to pay any out-of-pocket expenses. You can pay for your new smile using a monthly payment plan with little or no interest based on your credit approval.
If you have questions about the cost of cosmetic dentistry, or you're ready to schedule your consultation, contact our office today.