Vienna Porcelain Veneers: Get the Smile You’ve Always Wanted
One of the most dramatic solutions to crooked, chipped, or stained teeth are the application of porcelain veneers. With porcelain veneers, a beautiful, straight, white smile can be yours in as little as two visits.
Porcelain veneers are thin shells of ceramic bonded to your tooth. By itself, porcelain is a naturally delicate substance, but once it is firmly attached to your tooth it becomes amazingly strong and sturdy.
Porcelain veneers are commonly used to:
- Repair minor tooth imperfections and defects
- Correct crooked or overlapping teeth
- Conceal stained or discolored fillings
- Whiten and brighten teeth with permanent stains
- Close the gaps between teeth
Porcelain veneers offer long-lasting, dramatic results and provide key-benefits over other dental bonding procedures including:
- Porcelain veneers are virtually indistinguishable from your natural teeth because they mimic the properties of your enamel by reflecting light only after it has gone through the surface, giving you a completely natural looking smile.
- Porcelain veneers are remarkably stain-resistant. Since porcelain is a ceramic, stain-producing products slide right off the surface just like glass. Red wine, coffee, and dark teas are three frequent causes of tooth staining, but with porcelain veneers, you no longer have to worry about the effect these substances will have on your smile.
Porcelain veneers are a simple and effective way to significantly enhance your smile, boost your self-esteem, and improve your overall appearance. To learn more about porcelain veneers, please visit our commonly asked questions page and contact us today to schedule a consultation. Dr. Naini.